August 16, 2009

thoughts of today.


today.
i woke up super late (45 mins to noon).
and i missed the st john's mass today.
oooh..im too lazy.
i slept late last nite but i feel better after i'd finished all those assignments.
as i woke up today,i see that everything is ok.
i thinked back about what i'd dreamt last nite.
i smiled and the feeling was so beautiful.
i looked down and i saw my roomate still hugged her booty bear.(double decker bed)
then as I looked around and I feel so amazed with the weather.
i love Sunday morning.no reasons y.
i lay down back and hugged my dearest snoopy.
I thinked about the little things that make life great.
I wouldn't change a thing about it.
i thinked of my beloved ones in my life.
my mummy.daddy.sis jojo n lyn and bro bernard.
i miss them nowadays.
i wish i could fly and meet them.
owh..i miss everything.
This is the best feeling on this beautiful Sunday morning.
my mummy sent this photo of me using MMS just now.
owh..so sweet of her.
she still keep this photo of me wore the bidayuh's costume on d last Gawai.
she made the costume btw.
trust me.
my mom have this tailor-hands.(is that right?)
auuwww.
she took this photo using her hp by tat time.
and i forgot to keep this one in my hp.
::typical Bidayuh's gal::
.
.
thank you so much mummy.
this week gonna be d most busy week.
with the English Awareness Campaign,
with the opening booth for the GS mini carnival.
OMG!
gotta have this feelings of restless and sleepless.
but its alright.its ok.
i will make it more better than the other weeks.
oooppss..
my alarm is ringing.
gotta proceed with the other assignments.
ergh.
i hate to write an essay.
it is about the music legend.
euuuww!
gotta have this finish right now.
ok.ok.
gotta stop right now.
have a nice upcoming new week readers.
goodnites~
.
.
love,
jen


2 comments:

Unknown said...

waa best lah got bidayuh costume, heee

j3n m@ri@n said...

hehehe..nice o nt me in tat bidayuh's costume?