August 10, 2009

Lost.

i feel so so LOST today.
i lost my room's key.(jatuh inside the lubang in the bathroom.gila eh!).
i lost my Power System notes.
(dh la bawa salah notes in my Power System's class jz now.i thought it was Power System notes but hey,open ur eyes wider jen,its Control System notes!)
i lost my voice.
i mean im losing my voice.
damn this coughing and throat ache.
i have a presentation for the Kebudayaan Club tomorrow
& a meeting for English Awareness Campaign on wednesday.
i just hate this weather.
i hate this jerebu.
shooh shooh!
really makes me sick eyh.


owh.


i wish my throat will getting better soon.
God Bless.


ROCKY (biscuit stick chocolate)
.
owh by the way,im so liking this biscuit stick nowadays.
im currently enjoy eating while watching a movie "The Proposal".
so in love with this movie.
.
.
.
.
love,
jen

No comments: