August 8, 2009

Saturday.

erlow people!
this weekend might be my lazy-ass weekend.
seriously.i am so so lazy.
i decided to rest in my lonely,humble & peaceful room in this saturday morning.
but.but.
suddenly my hp rang loudly.
my fingers pressed the green button and here the conversation:
clara(i didnt know that it was her): morning!...jen,jum kita g senam robik at 8am later.(excited and loud voice)
me: ermm.....(sleeppy voice)
clara:still sleeping ka ko? bangun dara oi. dah tgh hari tok wei.kita g senam robik utk mematahkn semangat lemak2 membiak dlm badan kita. cepat2 bgn! i go to ur room later. c ya!

tutttttttt..
end.


i was like..."sapa yg call td?"
OMG!
it was Clara (after i checked my phone calls)..
and senam robik this early morning?
omg! i feel so so lazy.

but then the words"mematahkan semangat lemak2 membiak dlm bdn kita!"..menari2 dgn gembira inside my mind yang membuatkan aku menjadi xtra-rajin.


this Senaman Robik was in-charged by BET Medical Electronics.

here are some photos..


Morning awaken faces

budak2 yang join senam robik

some of the Borneo peeps.

camwhore session

the jumping session yg memang xkan menjadi

the youth of the nation

the adorable faces.

.

p/s: thanks to the BET Medical Electronics students. Good Luck for the next session of senaman robik(i heard maybe after the raya's holiday)
.
.
.
love,
jen

No comments: