August 19, 2009

penat bah.

shalom.
im damn exhausted today.
as i wrote in my last post, this week is a busy week for all the students in my campus especially for my badge.
with the packed classes (8am-2pm),
the Lawatan to Museum Negara for the Kebudayaan committee.
the meetings.
ooo..i really need rest!
but there's a lot of things that i need to prepare as my position in the English Awareness Campaign is as a secretary and given a task for the promotion part
for the English Awareness Day and the essential management principle for the General Studies Week mini Carnival.
owh..
might be a tiring day for tomorrow.
i hope everything will be okay.
God Bless!
i have this 2 round circle near my eyes.
owh..panda eyes wannabe..
.
.
thats all for now readers.
I really need to finish all those preparation stuff.
nite2~
.
.
love,
jen

No comments: