February 5, 2009

Anything but Ordinary..




there are so many things..i wish i could say..to so many people..

but i guess, sometimes, some things are better left unsaid, as some people are better left untold. does doing this make me seem like a coward? i don't care. sometimes i wish some people would just stop doing and saying things..but heck, who am i to tell people to stop simply because i don't like what they're doing. i'll keep things to myself as usual. i guess that's the best way to keep relationships with people in a good state. Call me a liar, i don't care. Because what I want to say are not lies. But as I said. Some things are better left unsaid. Makes the world a better place. Makes everything perfect and just to care about how will the person feels if im telling the truth. i know im wrong for keep this but as i said some things are better left unsaid.

my messy room..winks3

i know im weird nowadays as i told in my last post but im still normal just feeling so bored and lonely so tats y im talking to non living objects whenever i feel like tat. did i repeat and telling the same things? c how bored am i? im just chilling around and making noise in my room while my roommate just laughing watching me 'joget to the moon" around the room when i told her that im stress.i just finished my class at 10 pm just now and my brain damn exhausted received all the inputs in the Network Analysis Class just now.fuh.. i got this really packed clasess today..damn!

Nothing's wrong with me, by the way. I just feel like..saying this. I'm alright, and I always will be. ^-^..winks2..

much love,
jen.

No comments: