February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Belated Valentine's Day peeps..sorry for the late wished. a bit busy nowadays. huhu. im still sleepy and i still need rest. i just lost my room's(hostel) key yesterday.not lost actually but as what my fren said, "Selamat jatuh di dalam lubang toilet"..omg! damn i felt so angry with myself by tat time. fuh..i need to find a reason to che wan(the hostel's wardent) to claim a new key. huhu. haha..

btw, i celebrated my valentine's with my friends. so sweet of them. huhu..got this valentine's cake and also makan2,mejeng2 n mabuk2.but im not drunk la. i just dont feel like i wana drink too much tat day.no reasons y...here are some photos tat we took...

the valentine's cake [chocolate blueberry cake chosen by me]


walter & stephy

adz & synz

happy valentine's day..

me & elRoy


marvin aka bluehyppo

joget ngansar ke kaki

tim n adorable danish

awaken faces

peace by danish

adorable danish

makan2

adorable faces..


what can i say here is..i enjoyed my nite but felt damn so exhausted. Thanks a lot to elRoy's aunt for invited us to celebrate the valentine's day with them and also to elRoy, cheers for chivas regal....ahaha.


lots of love,
jen

No comments: