February 24, 2009

Should i or Shouldnt i...

ola bloggy..i just feel like i need to write sumthing.."luahan hati kunun2." i confuse with my own feelings nowadays... sigh.. there’s soo much that’s going on in my mind now. missing someone.how i wish the person know how does i feel towards him n tell him that i got a crush or maybe like or maybe love on him but i just cant...omg!im afraid for this feelings! Stressing my ass off :(..Its givin me a headache.
should i? or shouldnt i?

There’s nothing I can say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me

Life now is complicated and frustrating. I m stressing away as usual but the load this time is way way too much. hurm. i damn so busy nowadays with my assignments,labs and also engineering maths3 test this coming wednesday. my mom did asked me either i want to goin back to kch or not this midterm break which is next week but then i answered "NO.." coz sian bah my frens alma n synz. sik mok leave them all alone during this mdterm break at hostel..omg!hurm...
k la peeps..to be continue on my next post.sleepy dh me..nite2~ winks3


lots of love,
jen

No comments: