February 12, 2009

i will be..sigh~


ola bloggy..i am so free now. my brain exhausted n also my body. just finished 2 cans of 100 Plus (i know sounds so rakus) but who cares?i need my energy back and i havent take my dinner yet coz i got class at 8til10pm just now. what i want for now is just REPAY my Sleeping Beauty back! omg! i got this panda eyes! @o@. sigh~. im blogging now while listening to "i will be" by Avril Lavigne ...so in love with this song nowadays..so to those who read this post,do listen to this song.winks3~ huhu.
huhu...

Sometimes..when we are in love,we dont realized it. and sometimes when we love someone,but the person we love never have the same feelings with us. but then sometimes,when we never have any feelings on the person but the person truly have a feeling on us but never want to tell the he/she love bout the feelings.

sigh~

im not feeling well today. had a deep thinking bout something..my body n my brain keep on working nowadays and finally..im having my relaxing time now..k la peeps. got to move and have my sleeping beauty..nite2~

p/s : When u Like or Love someone,just tell him/her. who knows he/she have the same feeling too as u do. or else you'll regret one day.just be Honest when you are in Love.


much love,
jen

No comments: