February 20, 2009

f.r.i.e.n.d.s

i miss those moments with my bestfriends. i miss them and i really do... sigh~


with beloved inn(one of my Sarawakian bestie) +_+
sot2 n gila2..that's us...
the name "inn" was given by me. n i know she likes it.hehe
love her...

on the board

beloved Fazia (one of my Peninsular's bestie)
she's damn so sporting and sama palak la kunun2 nya..
love her..


beloved Ritah G. (one of my Sabahan's bestie)
the MakeOver gal..
love her..


faz ..jen ..ritah


my besties

at klcc after chilled out

(my swakian n sabahan frens)

faz..stephy..me..inn...

Sabahan n Sarawakians

us..(2008)

trip to temerloh pahang


p/s :True friends are hard to find
Harder to Leave
and Impossible to Forget


much love,
jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww~ si Rita ....miss her too O>O

j3n m@ri@n said...

gago la si kinteru tok
aduhai....i know la u like her
ahahahha
wakakkakaka
next time u jumpa la her k