March 30, 2009

bla bla bla...huhu

dear Mr bloggy..


today is March 31. and i feel like "wake me up when March ends." gosh, so fast!i am not feeling well..malah jak bersin. huhu. the weather suxs...just like the hypocrites people here.hate their hypocrite attitude.makes me sick. ngek! dont judge..Person who think that they know everything & think that they are so GOOD. cmon la..ure not that so "GOOD". just take the fact that we are all ever make sins. k enough...God Bless those people~ winks!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to beloved lil sis CHERILYN!!!!!!
lil sis Cherilyn
by the way...today is my lil sis Cherilyn birthday! omagod.i just called her by phone just now and greeted her Happy Birthday.. i miss her so much..huhu.. welcome to the age 17 my dear... ure grown up!she is the apple of my daddy n mommy eyes n her siblings eyes n the youngest one..

with daddy n mommy

me + her











p/s: dear lil sis...all the best in everything u do especially for u SPM exam this year. miss u owest. lots of hugs n love...muah3!
lots of love,
jen

No comments: