March 2, 2009

what a BORed day..

what a bored midterm break. omg! today is the 3rd day of the holiday and im sitting here in stephy's room surfing the net,playing games, ym, sleeping,eating then going out to refresh my mind and then do the same things over n over again...huhu. bored! hurm..tomorrow im going to stay at shah alam by the way. tukar angin bah. and sik mk stay at bmi bah. so bored and there's no entertainment during this mdterm break. fuh...i really wana join the Kembara Warisan to Pulau Tioman on this 5th March but seemed like my parents did not allowed me to join so i guess im going to freak out myself and have fun at shah alam. karaoke-ing, chill out n more..more activities...huhu. as long as i enjoy my mdterm break kan2?..huhu...sighing~

i miss someone. and how i wish that the someone will fill the same thing as i do. huhu. sometimes things just don't go the way you want them, nor the way it used to be. so learn to deal with changes and prepare yourself for things that are to come. learn to go with the flow and not make such a big deal out of it. life is not fair and that's just a fact that everyone's gotta deal with. bottom line is, we all gotta grow up one day, like it or not.agree? hurm...
i just called my mom juz now.i miss my family badly..huhu..really miss them..


daddy..lil sis cherilyn & mommy

dearest mommy with her beautiful princess

big bro bernard


me & sis Josephine

bro..mom..me

lil sis lyn n me (sot siblings)

sis josh,lil sis lyn n i

its almost 11pm now..and my eyes become so kuyu2..fuh...yesterday stephy and i practiced our voices for this coming tuesday(gonna rock the News KTV mah if jadi la...)for the whole nite and then we surfed the net till 5am.omg! then watched the American Next Top Model Cycle 11 in Youtube. huhu...i might have this panda eyes..@_@. sigh3~ b appuu..panjang na jua eh.ngerepak jak ctok. k la peeps..chio~

much love,
jen

No comments: