March 15, 2009

Sometimes...

sometimes, some things just wanna make you let out a long moodless sigh. but you just can't because you know why things are happening. you can't complain, you can't not think about it, yet you don't want to think about it. sometimes what others say make you think, did i do the right thing? will i regret anything i've done? well, that's no surprise isn't it. everyone regrets something eventually. even the smallest things. sometimes things just don't go the way you want them to. but heck, you go along with it and you believe you'll be fine. you try putting up with it, and in the end, after building up for so long, you burst into tears, saying you can't stand it anymore. it's weird how most people do actually do that. hurm..

i am weird today and everything seem looked so weird. i wonder y..

im in the mood of relaxing now after i finished my maths tutorials.i went to Shah Alam last Saturday. never expected for it till my sis called me on tat morning n asked either i can meet her in that evening. and i was so so blurr by tat time. and dont even know wat was crap came out from my mouth..hurm.till i woke up an d saw a msg from my sis . huhu. i was so so kelam kabut since i woke at noon and have to finish all my work and assignments before i leave BMI coz i planned to have a overnite at shah alam.had a lot of fun with sis jojo and cuz stephy. i am HAPPY. met my bro bern after 3 months. hurm..i miss my siblings. huhu.



gals became sot after a long waiting



stupid faces


stephy,jojo n me

we lovin it~




thats all peeps..c ya in my next post..daa..nite2





much love,

jen

No comments: