March 28, 2009

friday's mood~

what a tiring day..i am so exhausted..my brain..my body especially my leg. the whole day i walked with my bestie syndra just wana to make myself stop thinking bout those stressing stuff for a while...we had our lunch at Pizza Hut somewhere at Maju Junction Mall.


here are some photos that i took..

those foods

nyummy~


wana have some?

kelaparan bah

pizza frenzy~

nyum3

gals day out~



Then we went to Times Square to do some surveyed on the robot of Strike Freedom Gundam and finally after the surveyed, we bought it from the Low Yart and it cost rm220. worth it or not? nah..totally not! actually syndra bought it for gift to his bf. sweet of her..yala,dh one of his bf's hobby.. then we just hung around and cuci our eyes...part of gals job. not forgetting,shopping! yes..shopping but still under the budget.huhu... thanks synz for the Pizza Hut! love ya babe~


owh peeps,i need to get my sleeping beauty.. got this @_@ panda eyes bah...nite2


lots of love,

jen.

No comments: