March 13, 2009

random thoughts...

i am so emotional rite now. feeling so upset when i read those things that made me felt undecided just now. i just dont understand y..hurm. im thinking and wondering..i miss those faces inside my mind and i really need to be with them and tell them how does i feel rite now. sigh~


You said that I wasn't pretty
So I just believed you
And you said that I wasn't special
So I lived that way
With critical gazes and brutal amazement
And how my reflection could be so imperfect
With all of my blemishes, how could somebody want me?
But God loves ugly
He doesn't see the way I see
and God takes ugly
And turns it into to something that is beautiful
Apparently I'm beautiful
Because He loves me and so do i...
God,i NEED smile on my face..
just a sincere smile...
pls...
i dont feel good rite now...
sigh~
i NEED happiness...hurm. by the way,Happy Birthday to my frens Cliff Jude and also Salini that is today. wishing u both a blessed life and Cheers~..may your wishes will come true...
xoxo,
jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko kenak...?aduh, aku pun sikda mood rasa nak makan orang jak...baju sik berbasuh seminggu tiga hari...arghhh...

Unknown said...

what's wrong jen? are you ok? thanks for mentioning my name at ur blog, hehe at thanks for the wonderful birthday wish

j3n m@ri@n said...

mariati~ im ok just feel so upset.hurm...ko sekda mood tok pahal?ok sik ka ko?ahhaha...\


cliffio~ im not ok cliffio~ ure welcome..thats my pleasure~..huhu.gbu~