March 10, 2009

Randomness~




i am C O N F U S E D and S I C K with so many things.


not in a good mood.juz wanna get over the Network Analysis exam last Tuesday. it was such a nightmare for me coz yah it was my Birthday!(march 10) sigh~ wat a bad day for me. big sigh! fuh... i just want to get on with my life. if you're given so many things to choose from, don't be greedy. choose one and get over the rest. You can't own everything in the world now can you.

im sitting here in my room while listening to Jordin Sparks and Bryan Adams songs. i have no class today! relaxing my mind, watching Gossip Girls (my favourite), then continue doing my assignments. and when my brain getting exhausted, i continue watching Gossip Girls and playing games..talking bout my Birthday that was on last Tuesday, i received lot of msgs and also phone calls. they were from my frens,relatives and also my beloved family members. i am so touching. terharu sgt2 la.msgs at fb,tagged and also fs. huhu.received calls from mommy n daddy on that early morning and they greeted me..omg!i miss them so much. and guess what?im asking for my birthday present! kah kah~ love u mom n dad!
i got presents by the way..from beloved stephy and frens. huhu..so sweet of them. i just love to hugs2 and kiss2 their cheeks by tat time.omg! they were so sweet bah.
my birthday gifts
thats all for now peeps..gonna update very soon...lastly,thank you so much for the birthday wishes..really appreciates..Cheers~
lots of hugs n love,
jen

No comments: