October 12, 2009

10.10.09

hello readers.
i promised more updates.
so here i am.
i currently do some reading on my public speaking's topic that is "Abortion is Wrong".
i agreed of course. it is an argumentative speech.
teehee..=)
wish me Good Luck.
*___*
let me share how was my last weekend.
i was one of the graduands from the UniKL-BMI.
on the 10.10.09 is the 6th University Kuala Lumpur Convocation Ceremony which was held at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC).
i was very glad & excited at the moment.
the feelings were so good and i feel very calm with my family members by my side.
i bet my friends has the same feelings as i did.
i graduated in my Diploma level.
finally.
im done with my Diploma on last year.
.
.
here are some photos during the rehearsal's day and the Convocation's day.

its me.

me & Rita ( right after the make over)

Fazia & i

when we reached, we directly went to toilet coz of some "emergency". oopss..


me in the robe & hook

during the photography session


us

rita, me & dila

with Ateng siKepo
.
.
will be continue in the next post for the Convo's Day Ceremony.
my eyes gettin so so small & sleepy.
.
.

No comments: