October 23, 2009

angol eh.

herlow readers.
i just finished my revison on the calculation things.
angol dah palak eh.
alu mimpi nombor2 ekor mlm tok lak.
teehee..
and yet,im addicted to games in fb.
farmtown.farmville. cafeworld.
really addicted to em.
adorable bah.
dont blame me k..
=)
okayyy..
its late ody.
suppose to get my beauty sleep.
i have class at 8am.
no more LATE.
=)
i currently listening to this song anyway.
i love this one.
whole again by edge of fire.
.
.


I will love u till the day I die
I would tell u how much I'll need u everyday
for my life long to love some one like u
with a heart silhouetted the perfect passion

I would try to be a better lover
I don't care if I lose my all
cause it's u I've been dreamin' for this life time
so here's my heart ,waitin' for u to take it baby

Come & take my heart tonite
cause it's u I've been waitin' for all the while
come & take my heart tonite
make me whole again

I see clouds filling up the moon
& the greens turnin' into blue & faded
I would say things were wrong & now I'm missin' u
I will have to make amends cause it'll be till the end

do u think I would stop for what I've been leavin' out these nights
girl I've been cravin' u'd be mine all mine
u are all that have made my life, I won''t let u down this time
baby I want u back here in my life forever
.
.
p/s: i hates goodbye.
.
.
love,
jen

No comments: