October 18, 2009

Weekend with the family

erlow readers.
i suppose to write this on last Monday but the wifi was sucks and really spoiled my mood.
what am i suppose to say other than SUCKS bah.
hurm.
whatever~
lats weekend, i went to Genting Highland with my family.
we had so much fun.
yes we did.
let the photos show u how was our trip to Genting Highland.


sis jojo & i cam-whored inside the bus. (mommy & daddy were sitting beside us)

the siblings

my bro was sleepy along the way to Genting Highland (inside the Gondola)

grandma, mommy, daddy, sis lyn & sis jojo (inside the Gondola)

right after we reached Genting.

one of my fear factor. do u notice me?

inside the mini monorail

sis lyn

waiting for our turn to ride on the ferris wheel

sis jojo

inside the ferris wheel

my sis & youngest sis
Goodbye Genting

lastly ..

i love this family's photo..

=)

sorry for less writing.

will be continue in my next post for the next family trip after Genting Higland..

i need to finish up my assignment

im in the rush-hours mood.

goodnite readers..

.

.

p/s: more photos in my fb..=)

.

.

love,

jen

No comments: