October 14, 2009

butterflies flying in my stomach..ouch~

currently listening to : the heart of worship
mood:rama2 berterbangan di dlm perutku
thinking of:public speaking (*_____*)
.
.
.
im busy with my speech for tomorrow.
ough. i hates to do that kind of public speaking.
one of my weaknesses is facing and standing in front of the crowd and give them speech.
duh!
i rather do the ngajat dance in front of them.
im so so nervous.
OMG!
i hope im doing better tomorrow morning.
God bless me.
these are what i got for my convocation.
teehee..
believe it or not..
everyones who enter my room will smell the aroma of roses
auww..
i love.
teehee..=)
.
the gifts & the certificate

a bouquet of roses

pinkish & red roses

the beautiful daisies..
.

.

winks

that's all i wana share for this midnight.

Goodnight readers.

have a blessed wednesday.

.

.

love,

jen.

No comments: