October 1, 2009

ough October.

dear october...

.
.
today is the 1st of october. ough.
welcome to October and goodbye to September.
to September, I wished I had more of you,you're so much fun, it has only been a day since you're gone and I'm already missing you so.
i wont forget those moments i had in September.
thank you September.
u gave me a lot of sweet and unforgetable memories.
.
.


today,I feel very tired, small, down, empty and pissed off now. Sometimes all I ever think of are problems, falling like tons of bricks. Sometimes I don't want to be strong but what's there to ask from the good Lord above if not that? Strength or wisdom is more important? I'm so tired of being there for everyone and in the end all I get is ungratefulness. I wonder since when is another person's fault becomes mine?Before opening your mouth just for the sake of wanting to insult, I rather you think carefully of the words you plan to say, one wrong word will cause you big. Don't judge another just because you're not caught for doing the same thing. Don't look at another person, thinking you're much better than others for truly you're nothing but a hypocrite. ough. forget it!
.
.

i had 2 exams, Engineering Maths 4 on the last Tuesday and Control System that was today. finally, im done with those phase test thing. and now, 4 more weeks to final exam. im getting busy with those assignments and presentations thing. really killing me. i wish i can do better than last semester for the final exam. ah! im so scared!
God Bless~
.
.

by the way,today is one of my good friends Birthday.
HAPPY 21st Birthday Timothy Justin Joshua.
welcome to the age 21 and welcome to the club dear friend.
Have a blessed day ahead and may all ur wishes will come true.


me & tim

Mcd lovers

.

I hope tomorrow is a better day. I better get go for something fun because i need something to cheer me up.

huhu.

that's all for now readers. i need to get my beauty sleep earlier than the other days. have a nice Friday. nite2~

..

love,

jen

No comments: