October 9, 2009

what a tiring day~

currently listening to: how did i fall in love by backstreet boys
mood: exhausted & emotional
.
i just came back from the Putrajaya.
i feel exhausted.
im restless & sleepless.
i really need rest but i just cant sleep.
my eyes sleepy but my mind keep on thinking.
sigh~
something really messed my mind now.
and i just cant find the answer.
why do u wana bring me down..?
damn.
sometimes letting go is the best thing to do.
as what my cuz stephy said.
yah rite babe.
i agreed.
and i wondering "how did i fall in love with you..?"
sigh~
ough.emo suxs sometimes.
.
.
owhkay. today. i went to PICC, Putrajaya.
it took around 1 hour i think.
my friends and i were a lil bit late and we reached PICC at 3 sumthing.
but still havent started yet. supposed to be 2.30pm.
i mean the rehearsal for the Convo's Day that is tomorrow.
teehee.
me , fazia & rita
.
.
will be update soon for more stories & photos.
.
nite2 readers.
.
.
love
jen






No comments: