October 13, 2009

The Covocation's Day..


currently listening to : whole again by edge of fire (love this song)
mood: sebening lalat
thinking of: public speaking.
.
.
continue from the last post..
The 6th UniKl-BMI Convocation Ceremony (10.10.09)
.

the view inside the PICC

its me.

me & Khairil (during the speech from the Tengku Makhota Pahang

with some of the Graduands from the UniKl-BMI

Juli, fazia,ibno, me , rita (right after the Convo's ceremony end)

with Kak yati & kak as..(Borneo gals)

with daddy , mummy and grandma

with the beloved ones..

again..

again..

with beloved grandma
.

.

i was very tired but im glad when i have my beloved ones by my side.

finally im grad with my diploma level.

thank you so much friends for the wishes, the daisies,roses and the teddies..

thats all for now readers.

.

.

p/s: to all the Unikl graduands especiall the Unikl-BMI graduands,

CONGRTULATIONS ON YOUR CONVOCATION.

.

.

love,

jen.

No comments: