April 9, 2009

better day?

erlo peeps. im sitting here alone while wondering what should i do in d next hour. there's a lot of stuff on my table makes my eyes getting sick of looking all of those stuff [assignments..notes..etc..] .will today be a better day? or will it be a the same day as always?..i am stuck in between. its giving me a headache. i have no class today. i woke up early coz i just cant sleep peacefully.my mind keep on thinking of those stressing stuff. i slept late last nite. cant recall on what time.yah..that is Student's life.


3 more weeks plus left. im goin back to my homie. omagod! i just cant wait for the days goes by.. i miss goin to beach. =(



love the view..

eee..i found something..~

duh! i got eng maths tomorrow!!!! damn i am so unprepared! think positive jen! i just want to scream and let everyone in this worlwide know that " I LOVE MATHS!!!" owhkay..enough..leave it~
hate to write bout that.i cant wait to get over it~...=)) winks~

much love,

jen

No comments: