April 25, 2009

hehe.huhu.haha.


my eyes cant sleep but my body exhausted. hurm. im writing again. the wifi inside my room is damn slow. ngek. bayar je lebih. pelik. huh.


owh yah..i went out yesterday evening with my friend. we decided to having our dinner outside campus n blah to W.Maju. planned to eat oyok but im so mengidam with Laksa nowadays. so we went to Laksa Shack Restaurant. duh. i ever tried the Laksa Sarawak here before and the taste not as good as the Laksa from the original place(Sarawak).but seemed like the two of us too desperate, so we ordered la Laksa. i ordered Laksa Sarawak while my friend ordered the Laksa Johor(never try before).

my Laksa Sarawak

how i wish that my mommy is here make the Laksa Sarawak for me. ahhh...so mengidam eh. i've no idea since last few days, me mengidam this la..mengidam that la. dont ask me y.. u know the answer. stress bah me. ^-*

final exam is coming. i have a paper (measurement & instrumentation) for the 1st day of final exam start. got to get my brain with those measurement things. wish me luck!

k la peeps. nite2~

p/s: to all d BMI students especially the BET Electrical students, all d bez for the upcoming final exam. God Bless n no manchal2 k. =)

much love,

jen

No comments: