April 18, 2009

sob.sob

sitting and relaxing while listening to the fan pusing2 and my laptop breathing nicely..and song entitle Happily Never After by Backstreet Boys in my winamp. so addicted to this song nowadays. still a big fan of backstreet boys just like last time. yey! big clap for me! love the band so much. huhu. i cant think of anything now coz my brain in *Relaxing Mode*. means no study,no assignments especially the MicroP's presentation on the project tat is on Monday next week. =)). Just for tonite only la.


sadly,i wana go home.
my home in Kuching.
i wana meet my mommy,daddy,sis jo n lil sis lyn at Kuching.
i wana meet my bro at Cyberjaya.
i miss my room at home.
miss my bed,pillows and everything.
miss simbuk at Kpg. (really wana hug u simbuk)
miss my relatives.
miss my puppy,Bubu.(RIP)
miss to jalan2 cari makan at Kuching's Town
miss to have fun with beloved cousins and friends.
miss to clubb.
miss to lepak at taman MJC at the evening.
miss masakan mommy.
miss Kolo mee, Kueh Chap, Laksa Sarawak, Mee Jawa, Teh C Peng 3 layer.


its official. im slightly homesick.
winks!
3 more weeks jen. be patient.



much love,
jen


No comments: