April 14, 2009

my thoughts of the day..

deep thoughts..*winks*

I thought this week will be the week i should release my stressing brain but its not.=(



I thought i will spend this weekend at shah alam.but i just cant make it when there is a presentation for my microP's project on next monday.(thanks to sir kamal *duh*).



I thought I could finish my lab reports and my assignment by this week, but it seems impossible because I'm lazy.and yet bertimbun2 those things on my study table.sigh~



I thought cooking will be easy, because i love to cook and i love foods but I realise I'm cooking away a huge portion of my time now seems like i stay at the hostel. Maybe i shoud try the new recipes and let my family members be the first to taste it.bah..its okay then....=)



I thought I could stand cold, but it gets awfully cold in my room in the early morning eventhough the fan is in slow condition and even i cover the whole body with my bubbly blanket.It's not facing the morning sun and it's always being shaded. Sunlight reaches my window panels only around 4pm, can you believe it?!



I thought the lectures on programming(microP) was boring enough because I don't get a thing, but this week's the 8051 microcontroller sends me into deep slumber.deep sigh~aha.



I thought i can get a better rest this week but those stressing stuff keep on haunting me. yeh..1 more week to go and its gonna be OVER! jump3~



I thought tomorrow will be better, but often, the future looks bleak as things pile up, up, and up.... into the sky!



Anyway, I THINK student life is good though. so take the fact jen that you love the environment and the people here. (sounds pathetic rude).

much love,

jen. =)

No comments: