April 27, 2009

how well do we know each other..(tagged by manok pipit)

1. Where and how did we meet?
=met you at the 1st day of the registration for the new students at Bmi. tiba2 kakar swak. dh sik kenal.ingt la sapa ka..sik merik salam pun. =P~~ ahaha.


2. How long have you known me?
=almost 4 months.


3. The last time we saw each other?
=on last week at the kembara warisan meeting

4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
=huh? sombong! x senyum pon~


5. Do you have a crush on me?
=might be...

6. What's my favorite music?
=sentimental & oldies...(menar sik ka?)

7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else(what)?
=kepo.bising.pelupa.bebel. =)

8. Have you ever hugged me?
=no. hug for wat?

9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? Explain why you picked it.
=manok pipit. coz suka bising+bebel.

10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
=camera.so can take a lot of photos. oh yah..mp3 playes.leh joget ngansar ke kaki.


11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
=married and ody have cucu n cicit.huhu haha.

12. What reminds you of me?
=manok pipit bertenggek kat atas pokok.

13. What is my best attribute?
=ure cool+nice to be with.


14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
=yes.

15. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
=sukati..hehe.



i tagged:
1. elroy aka manok pipit
2.dayang
3.ruth
4.rita
5.vanessa
6.cliffio
7.lamia
8.those who read this

No comments: