April 3, 2009

sighing... =(

its raining! yes.finally..after the very hot weather nowadays. thank God. i'd just came back from class. got this quiz maths and i did my bez and i really hope that my calculations for each steps are right. huhu. i have done with my assignment 1 for the ac analysis and was submitted to my lecturer while for the assignment 2 will be submit on next week after my lecturer gave us excuse. thanks to him. im lying on my bed alone in my room. feel so exhausted especially my brain. sleepless and restless after the whole night i did my revision for maths+the assignments. hurm.


again, i am homesick. my mood swing nowadays. thinking about my study n sometimes my beloved people that i miss in this life.by the way,my bestfriend rita will be coming to KL by end of this month! omagod!!!i just cant wait for the date. yeye! gonna have fun just like before. i miss her damn so much.cant wait to meet wit u soon babe~



me + bestie rita

thats all for now peeps. want to relaxs my eyes and my brain for a while. c ya in my next post.daaa~

much love,

jen

No comments: