April 2, 2009

i am homesick.

yeah im writing again. i got a lot of work to do but i just want to relaxs my mind for a while. need to submit 2 assignments by tomorrow and i have this engineering maths3 quiz tomorrow afternoon. i havent study yet for the topic double integration. gonna make this brain working for the whole night later. i had just finished my assignment 1 for the ac power analysis and to be continue for the assignment 2 with 2 port networks.

so so tired nowadays. no time for enjoy and hang out with friends. huhu. i miss to parteh2 with em. huhu. i miss my family too. homesick.yes i am homesick. received a msg from my mommy just now n asked for my news here. i told mom everything from A-Z. hehe..im the apple of my mommy's eyes bah.tats y la. cant wait to go back to my hometown,kuching. sigh~ miss everyone. my family, my popo,grandpa,my relatives and all my nieces and nephews..and the foods especially foods cook by my mom,her laksa sarawak n kuching's kolo mee..apooo...mengidam ku eh.ahah. erm..3 more weeks to Final Exam. omagod! i feel so so unprepared!! yes...honestly i havent prepare yet for this final exam. so busy with assignments,lab reports and also quiz. fuh. i just hope that i can do well in final exam. k la guys.i need to stop here. have to continue with my work. winks3~








much love,
jen.

No comments: