April 20, 2009

today.today.today

today.today.today.im still counting for the day im going back to my beloved homie. i just cant wait!yey~.heuheu. no class today. its study week kay..good reason for blogging. i woke up a lil bit early coz i'd told my roomate to wake me up this morning and yet i answered 'erm...' but my eyes still closed tightly. thanks to my beloved roomie.love her. winks =). btw,i met with my microP's lecturer just now and asked when will my presentation for the project will be held. n yet he said by tomorrow. jump3 higher coz i havent prepare yet! yey~.coz i thought it will be today. got to get my brain working later. there's only 1 lab report n this microP's presentation need to be settle before final exam (that is on next week).

by the way, my sis will be coming to kl by end of this month for shopping Gawai? only for 3 days 2nites??*geleng3*.watever.janji nya bahagia. gonna minta "pau" her soon. ahaha. =)).

once again,im thinking. thinking of d very worst thing happened in this life. i feel pissed! if i tell someone that i trust them,and then i regard them as a real friends,i wouldnt expect that someone to lie and keep so many things from me. Real close friends dont keep importants matters from their very close friends but yet tell others that are not so closed with them to even begin with. it may hurt to know the truth but its hurt more when someone backstabbed u from behind and being so hyprocrite in a friendship that u built. i do forgived but its hard to forget.

well thats the Real Fact of Life. =). just take the fact jen.
winks..



much love,
jen.

No comments: